The following issues were discussed:
- Responsible pet ownership;
- Educating the public through the media;
- Dead and roaming animal pick-up;
- Building and opening a shelter;
- The effects that animals have on our environment and communities;
- Volunteer veterinary clinics; and
- Laws and ordinances that relate to animal ownership.
These issues were introduced for discussion. People were asked to brainstorm and come up with ways to tackle these issues.
If you have an idea that you would like Beautify CNMI! Animal Welfare Committee to address, please send it to Katie Busenkell at email@example.com. All comments and concerns are welcome.