This will be our second meeting. If you didn't get a chance to join us the first time, please come ---we are still very much in the planning stages.
When: Monday, August 31st, 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Where: Whispering Palms School at Navy Hill (park where you can and look for sign on the door)
1. Review meeting minutes from prior meeting.
2. Share ideas (3-mins so we can give everyone a chance and allow time for discussion)
3. Report from Victor on Zoning village meetings.
4. Consider next steps:
- Developing a stakeholder list by village; dividing up the list and begin making contact to bring those people into the discussion (Crime Stoppers, Neighborhood Watch)
- Plan out how to achieve a photo journal of the existing graffiti issues village by village
- Assign one person to attend each of the remaining village-by-village Zoning meetings so that we can inquire about "graffiti" in that village
5. Confirm next meeting date/time/location - Monday, Sept 14th, 5:30p, Whispering Palms School at Navy Hill
The principle concept is to follow the Beautify CNMI established style of getting things done. We build a coalition, share resources where we can and support individual(s) and/or group(s) that have an action plan.
Note: Current organizational partners already committed include Rotary Club of Saipan and Island SK8 Society.
Questions can be directed to Laurie Peterka (483-7499) firstname.lastname@example.org or Tyler Yoshimoto at email@example.com
See or forward our FaceBook event link at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122455452421&ref=mf