Monday, Oct 26th, 5:30pm to 7:00pm
Whispering Palms School, Navy Hill
“Operation Paint Over --- What do we want to do about/with graffiti in our community?”
Present: Laurie Peterka, Tyler Yoshimoto, Sen. Frica Pangelinan, Rebekah Yost, John Dax
1. Sign in and introductions
2. Minutes and Agenda
a. Review/adopt meeting minutes from prior meeting (see attached; a limited number of paper copies will be available at meeting).
b. Review/adopt this meeting’s agenda
c. Above adopted
3. Welcome any new ideas and/or new participants
a. Welcome to Senator Frica Pangelinan who brought with her info on the Mural of the Arts Program practiced in Philadelphia
b. Welcome to John Dax who is interested in getting involved in the planning and implementation side of graffiti abatement
4. Emails to share (if any) - NONE
5. Photo journal project (Tyler & Laurie)
a. Viewed photo journal
b. Discussed pictures, locations, patterns, etc.
6. Confirm next meeting date/time/location - Monday, Nov 9th, 5:30p, Whispering Palms School at Navy Hill – MOVED TO Monday, November 16
The principle concept of this committee is to follow the Beautify CNMI established style of getting things done. We build a coalition, share resources where we can and support individual(s) and/or group(s) that have an action plan.